IARS, AUA, and SOCCA will have asynchronous e-posters available for viewing online. Posters will be available for viewing to all registered attendees.
Poster presentation notifications have been sent. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions about your presentation.
Abstract submitters whose posters are accepted for poster presentation will receive a link to upload their posters from ePostersLive® by May 2021. You will be able to upload an image of your poster, along with a video or audio file with information about your abstract and poster.
There will be functionality within each poster page to communicate with authors, ask questions, and provide feedback. There will be no dedicated poster viewing time during the meeting. The poster site will remain available for at least 3 months after the meeting for continued viewing.
All guidelines for submitting ePosters have been sent. The deadline to upload your poster is May 6, 2021. Click here for details on how to submit your ePoster: https://eposterslive.com/conferences/am2021
- Landscape Orientation: 140 cm (55in) width x 70 cm (27.5 in) height
- We recommend using PowerPoint (2007 or newer) but you can use any other software you wish.
- Make sure your text and background have a large contrast (dark lettering on a light background or the reverse).
- For embedded images prefer .jpeg or .png file formats in a resolution of 72 or 96 dpi.
- Do not use animated effects, “animations” and videos.
- Final file should be a PDF – Limited to 1 Slide/Page Only
Optional Video/Audio Submission
- Presenters may upload ONE short video or audio file with their poster – no more than 5 minutes.
- We recommend recording with Zoom for videos, but you may use any platform you wish.
- How to record video/audio with Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362473-Local-recording
- How to record audio with PowerPoint slide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-and-record-audio-in-powerpoint-eeac1757-5f20-4379-95f2-0d0cd151d5b8
REVISIONS AND REASSIGNMENTS
- Revisions to the Abstract Submission
- Revisions to the Abstract Submission, including the Author Listing, Title, Body and Figures, are not permitted. The Abstract will be included in the Annual Meeting materials as submitted.
- Note: The submission site defaults the Presenting Author as the first author in the author listing.
POSTER PRESENTER REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
Poster Presenters at the IARS, AUA and SOCCA Annual Meetings are responsible for all expenses including registration. No reimbursement is provided. Presenters must register for the annual meeting(s) in which they are presenting.