IARS, AUA, and SOCCA will feature e-posters available for viewing online. Poster presentation notifications and acceptance forms will be sent in late March 2021.
Accepted abstracts will receive information about how to upload posters online in April 2021.
- Title, Name and Affiliation: Please include the title, author(s) (underline the presenting author name), and affiliation(s).
- Commercial names and logos: Do not include commercial names or logos.
- Best Practices:
- Clear and error-free content
- High-resolution figures, tables, and images
- All the poster elements together
- Data is accurate
- File Requirements:
- Single page, high resolution
- File limit: 200 MB
- File types: .pdf, .ppt, .pptx
REVISIONS AND REASSIGNMENTS
- Revisions to the Abstract Submission
- Revisions to the Abstract Submission, including the Author Listing, Title, Body and Figures, are not permitted. The Abstract will be included in the Annual Meeting materials as submitted.
- Note: The submission site defaults the Presenting Author as the first author in the author listing.
POSTER PRESENTER REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
Poster Presenters at the IARS, AUA and SOCCA Annual Meetings are responsible for all expenses including registration, hotel and travel.